Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome to Todd's Tuesday Technology Tips Page!

Welcome!

The goal of this blog is to offer weekly tips that teachers can apply immediately in their classrooms.  Please use the comment section of this blog to offer your suggestions on how you implement these tools.  In that way, we can all share in the process of learning together. 

I am a visual learner.  Because of this, I will attempt to put a video along with teach written tip description.  This will give you another look at how the tip can be integrated. 

Good artists copy, great artists steal.
Pablo Picasso

Teaching truly is an art.  And in the name of art, I must say that many of these tips have come from my own perusing of blogs and websites.  I will always try to attribute the original author if I can.  Let me start by saying that the best tech tip website I've seen is Tammy's Tech Tips.
Throughout this year, I will share some tips that came directly from Tammy, and I'll try to remember to say so when I do.  


One last note, please feel free to e-mail me with a wondering.  If there's something you would like to learn how to do (how do you use QR Codes for example) let me know and I'll create a T4 on it for you and all of our other readers.  Again, please use the comment section to share with others your questions, ideas or thoughts.


Sincerely,
Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment