Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bonus Tip (#3.5): How to Maximize Your New Canon PowerShot 110 HS



Dear Colleagues,

To assist you in learning more about your new Canon camera, I found these two videos which go over the key features.




Video 1 (the video creator is a little cheeky, but she does a nice job of going over all the menus. 

Video 2 (A quality overview and a bit more tailored to those of you who want to have a bit more 'manual' control of the camera.)  I especially like the testing that the reviewer does of the video.  This is the best part of the camera in my book. 

Super Slo Mo is just plain awesome though!

For those of you, who unlike me, actually read the manual, It is included as well.

Questions, thoughts wonderings?  Let me know!

Todd


I hope that these videos are helpful.  


Link to a PDF of the manual

No comments:

Post a Comment