Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Todd's Tuesday Technology Tip #27: Graphic Organizers

Hello Colleagues,

Happy Tuesday!

This week's T4 is all about graphic organizers.

I found this tip on Tammy Worcester's Website.

We all love them and use them frequently in our teaching.  However, the ones I have are pretty static and I usually end up re-creating them for a specific task using lots of cutting and pasting (old school copy and pasting) to make them work for my task at hand.

Well, I found something that I think you will really like and hopefully use.  

Worksheetworks.com Inline image 1

The site above has twelve customizable graphic organizers.

Here's all you have to do.

1.  Go to the website:  

2.  Choose a graphic organizer.

3. Complete the form:
Inline image 2

4.  Click the "Create worksheet" button.

5.  Click the "Worksheet.PDF" button.

Inline image 4

6.  Save and open the file using Adobe Acrobat.






Inline image 5
7.  Print!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment