Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Todd's Tuesday Tech Tip #28: The Story of Send

Hello Colleagues,

Happy Tuesday!

Have you ever wondered what happens when you hit the 'send' button in your e-mail program?  To be honest, I don't think I gave it much thought.  However, once I explored Google's new site called, The Story of Send, I became quite fascinated.  I think you will do.  Here is the link to the main page.

How do you think you might use this in your classroom?  I think the video would be fascinating for just about any age, including me!  It might get students thinking about the complex systems that are at work in our world.  Just think about plumbing, sewage, telecommunications, electricity and on and on. 

What do you think?  How would you use it? 

Thanks,
Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment