Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Todd's Tuesday Tech Tip #29 Gmail Cheat Sheet

Dear Colleagues,

Have you found yourself wondering if there was a way to 'speed up' your work with Gmail?  Well, look no longer, I have the perfect tool for those of you who want to speed it up!

This tip, comes from a fellow blogger who runs a blog called Educational Technology and Mobile Learning.

This tip is called the minimalist Gmail cheat sheet.

Check it out:


Personally, I can never remember all of these.  However, if you look through the list of shortcuts, there might be one or two of them that click for you.  My suggestion:  print this out and keep it near your computer that you do most of your e-mail correspondence.  

As always, I love to hear from you.  If you find this or other tools helpful, let me know.  Have an idea for a tip that you would like to have? Let me know.  I'll be most happy to research it and prepare a Todd's Tuesday Tip for it.

Thanks and have a great week!

TB

No comments:

Post a Comment